Founded in 2000, the Writers’ Collective offers a range of programs and services to help you hone your craft, whether you write for pleasure or profit. If you want to join the writing discourse, topwritingservice.com at https://topwritingservice.com/ is a relevant and very useful resource where you can learn about various genres and guidelines and ask for help.
Celebrate the individual voices of writers by connecting them to each other, their audience and their communities.
To inspire, encourage and promote writers at all skill levels through membership services which include publication and performance opportunities.
Welcoming – to all writers, regardless of skill or experience
Community – serving and building
Positive – celebrating success
Our Programs and Services
- Access to our members only Writers Resource Hotline
- Discounted entry fees and advance notice for our annual contests
- Invitations to special events such as contest awards nights and more
- Updates on Speaking Crow and other literary events
- Subscription to our e-newsletter
The Writers’ Collective is supported by grants from our funders, in-kind support from our partners, program fees and donations from members. For a complete list, please go to: Funders & Partners.
We are a registered charity and issue charitable tax receipts for all donations of $10 or greater.