Elementary, My Dear Writers: Demystifying the Publishing Process
Elementary, My Dear Writers
Demystifying the Publishing Process
Saturday May 14, 2011
Red River College Princess St. Campus
• Have you ever thought about writing a book?
• Have you written a book that you would like to publish?
• Have you submitted your manuscript to publishers but they have so far failed to recognize your brilliance?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, Elementary, My Dear Writers: Demystifying the Publishing Process is for you. Learn how to turn your idea into your proudly displayed book. This conference is ideal for new and established writers, editors, and publishers.
Keynote Speaker: Mary-Ann Kirkby, author of
I Am Hutterite
• Choosing the Process: Traditional and Self-Publishing
• The Beginning: Researching the Market, Writing, and Editing
• The Next Steps: Printing, Promoting, and Distributing
Brought to you by the Manitoba Editors’ Association, in partnership with the Association of Manitoba Book Publishers, the Manitoba Writers’ Guild, the Society for Technical Communication (Manitoba), and the Editors’ Association of Canada (Prairie Provinces Branch).
For more info, go -> here!!!
The Website Elves