Our Vision: Celebrate the individual voices of writers by connecting them to each other, their audience and their communities.
Our Mission: To inspire, encourage and promote writers at all skill levels through membership services which include publication and performance opportunities.
Founded in 2000, the Writers’ Collective offers a range of programs and services to help you hone your craft, whether you write for pleasure or profit.
Our Programs and Services Include:
- Access to our members only Writers Resource Hotline
- Discounted entry fees and advance notice for our annual contests
- Invitations to special events such as contest awards nights and more
- Updates on Speaking Crow and other literary events
- Subscription to our e-newsletter
Our Community Partners: The Writers’ Collective is supported by grants from our funders, in-kind support from our partners, program fees and donations from members. For a complete list, please go to: Funders & Partners.
We are a registered charity and issue charitable tax receipts for all donations of $10 or greater.